Priority Consumers Register
The Energy Industry runs a Priority Consumer/Services scheme, where customers can request to be placed on a register if they fall into certain categories that will require additional help and support, in the event of emergencies and potential loss or limiting of supply.
- ELECTRICITY CUSTOMERS should contact their Distribution Network Operator, details of which can be found at powercut105.com, by entering the site post code, or on the reverse of the applicable invoice to that site.
- GAS CUSTOMERS should complete the form below and we will pass this information to Xoserve for them to review.
* Mandatory fields
- Category A - Relevant customers where a failure in the supply to their premises could put lives at risk.
- Category B* - Relevant customers for which the sudden loss of gas causes or threatens to cause serious damage, for an unacceptably prolonged period, to human welfare, the environment or the security of the United Kingdom that cannot be reasonably mitigated.
- Category C - Relevant customers taking over 2 million therms (58.6 million kWh) per annum for which the sudden loss of gas would result in repair or replacement costs amounting to 10% or more of the Site Fixed Tangible Asset Value.
Xoserve, the body delivering Gas Transportation services to the Gas Industry, runs a Priority Consumer scheme, where customers, if they fall into certain categories, can get placed on a register. Xoserve will then use this register to try and provide additional help and support to these customers in the event of a Gas Emergency and potential loss or limiting of supply. If you feel that you company/organization falls into one of the categories below please contact TotalEnergies Gas & Power and request that we submit your details to Xoserve for entry into the Priority Consumer listings.