We understand how every penny counts when running your business. That's why if your invoice is showing a credit balance, we have some straight-forward options for you below:
- If you have multiple accounts with us, the credit on one account can be transferred to pay the balance on another account.
- We can return the money straight to your bank account if you have a direct debit.
If you would like the money returned to you, please provide us with the following information on company headed paper:
- Your TotalEnergies Gas & Power account number, which can be found on your invoice.
- An up-to-date meter reading.
- Your bank details (bank name, account name, account number and sort code).
- A signature by a company director or a senior colleague, followed by their full name and position.
Best way to send this is by scanning your company-headed paper with the above information via our online refunds form or send it as a PDF attachment to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Refunds'.
The process of refunding the credit on your account involves us investigating all past billing and transactions. Should this result in a change to the final balance we will advise you accordingly.
- If your company has had a name change, please provide documents to prove this.
- If your company name does not match the account name on our records, you will not be able to claim the credit balance.
Once we have validated your refund, it may take up to 28 days for you to receive the funds.