Skip to content


TotalEnergies Gas & Power Limited would like to be given the opportunity to resolve any issues you may be having with our sales or service delivery. We aim to provide a high standard of service but, unfortunately, there may be times when we make a mistake.

Our Senior Management Team, including our General Manager, have insight of our complaints and we are committed to acknowledging and resolving these whilst managing your expectations.

As we value our customers’ feedback and wish to ensure the smooth running of your account(s), we have a complaints procedure in place. It provides a structed approach to handle complaints and ensures TotalEnergies Gas & Power Limited is continually looking to improve the service offered, with identified issues being fed back to the relevant departments.

We continually measure our performance in dealing with complaints from customers and the regulator.

Below you will find our complaint procedure, which gives you a direct route to our UK based complaint team, as well as an escalation route should you not be satisfied with the initial proposed resolution.


If you have been speaking to our service departments and are not satisfied with the level of service or proposed resolution to your query, we would like to be given the opportunity to review and resolve this for you.

IF you have not already spoken to a service department regarding this issue, you should contact them in the first instance.

For a full list of our SME Servicing E-mail addresses please click here

We would ask that you provide the following information when contacting our Complaints Department:

Account Number / MPAN / MPR

Contact Telephone Number

Date issue first raised with the servicing department

An outline of the issue

We will provide a response to your complaint, asking for any further information if required, outlining what we have done in response, any outstanding actions, and related timescales, within 10 working days of receiving it (unless you are otherwise informed).

Our objective is then to ensure you are kept fully updated while we work to resolve your complaint.

It should be noted that where a complaint involves a third party such as a broker or consultant, it may be necessary for us to contact them to help with the investigation and resolution.

If you are not satisfied with our initial response to your complaint, you can contact our Complaints Manager requesting an internal review by a senior member of staff. When sending such a request please state the reason for your dissatisfaction and include your complaint reference or customer reference in your correspondence.
Addressed to: Jacob Langford, Complaints Manager
  • By Email: [email protected]
  • In writing: F.A.O. Complaint Department, TotalEnergies Gas & Power Ltd, PO Box 336, Redhill. RH1 1FW

If you qualify as a Micro Business Customer against one or more of the following criteria:

  • employs fewer than 10 employees (or their full time equivalent) and has an annual turnover or balance sheet no greater than 2 million; or
  • uses no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity per year; or
  • uses no more than 293,000 kWh of gas per year.

and remain unsatisfied with the response to your complaint and we have informed you that we can take no further action, or 8 weeks has passed since you originally told us about your complaint, you have the right to contact the Energy Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is there to help resolve disputes between energy suppliers or third party intermediaries, and their customers. It is free to use their services, and they are totally independent – so they do not take sides, and make their decision based only on the information available. Their final decision is binding on the energy supplier, not the customer.

The Energy Ombudsman can be contacted as follows:

If matters still cannot be resolved you can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB). The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free and independent help and advice to small businesses on energy issues from contract issues to making a complaint or advice if you’re struggling to afford your bills.

Visit the ‘Energy Section’ for more information.

Contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 0345 404 0506
or visit