TotalEnergies Gas & Power has been registered to ISO since 1994. We realise the importance and underlying values the certification holds. The quality standard ISO encompasses the beliefs and attitudes of our business to become a premium service provider.
TotalEnergies Gas & Power has held the ISO 9001 Certification since 1994. Our aim is to consistently strive to exceed the expectations of our customers, our shareholders and our team. We believe in quality and we understand that focusing on quality in everything we do will enable us to achieve our goals.
We are proud to have ISO 9001:2015 Quality certification and we actively utilise the standard as a framework for excellence. We believe that we cannot meet the expectations of our other stakeholders unless we consistently meet the expectations of our customers.
To us, quality means:
- Consistently providing high performance in all the services that we provide
- Achieving our objectives and improving the effectiveness of our processes
- Rapid resolution and proactive monitoring of complaints and disputes in order that we learn from them
- Rewarding team members who consistently offer a quality service to customers and colleagues
- Encouraging loyalty from existing customers through our actions
- Encouraging new customers to join us by demonstrating professionalism in our servicing capability
We believe every person who works in the business can impact quality. Everyone can get it right, first time, every time.
TotalEnergies Gas & Power has held the ISO 14001 Certification since April 2008. TotalEnergies Gas & Power is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of TotalEnergies Gas & Power is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Reducing waste
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our customers, suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
Managerial and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day to day supervision of all work.
TotalEnergies Gas & Power has an understanding and commitment to comply with the duties placed upon it within the requirements of legislation and regulation, whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, other requirements and duties set out within Approved Guidance as issued by the Environmental Agency and other organisations.
All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any environment related matter.
TotalEnergies Gas & Power will take all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective preventive and control measures are implemented.
Teamwork, training, communication and our commitment to continuous improvement are key to our success. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfill the requirements of this policy.
The Directors have overall responsibility for all environmental matters. The operation of this policy and the associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain current and applicable to the company's activities. This policy has been endorsed by the Directors who give their full support to its implementation.