If your business is supplied by TotalEnergies Gas & Power and your gas or electricity bill has a credit balance, you can request a refund.
To ensure that your refund is processed promptly, please complete the Refund Request form and provide us with the following information on company headed paper:
- An up-to-date “actual” meter reading(s) – Estimated reads will not be accepted to process refunds.
- Your TotalEnergies Gas & Power account number, which can be found on your invoice.
- A signature by a company director or a senior colleague, followed by their full name and position.
- Your bank details (bank name, account name, account number and sort code)
- If you currently pay by Direct Debit, we are able to process your refund, using the Bank details we hold
- If you do not pay by Direct Debit, the bank account name should match the account name we have contracted with
If you would prefer to pay your future invoices by Direct Debit, please click here.
Please also note
- If your company has had a name change, please provide documents to prove this.
- If your company name does not match the account name on our records, you will not be able to claim the credit balance.
- Your account needs to be billed up to date in order to process your refund.
The process of refunding the credit on your account involves us investigating all past billing and transactions. Should this result in a change to the final balance, we will advise you accordingly.
Once we have validated your refund, it may take up to 21 days for you to receive the funds.
Please note that the refund process time will be delayed if the requested information is not provided.
Scan and attach the letter to the completed Refund Request form
Send a letter, on company headed paper containing the above information as a PDF attachment to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Refunds'
If you are struggling with the form or file upload please use our Webchat function below.
* Mandatory fields