If your business is supplied by TotalEnergies Gas & Power, and your gas or electricity bill has a credit balance, you can request a refund. To begin, please provide us with the following information on company-headed paper:
- Your TotalEnergies Gas & Power account number, which can be found on your invoice.
- An up-to-date meter reading.
- Your bank details (bank name, account name, account number and sort code).
- A signature by a company director or a senior colleague, followed by their full name and position.
Scan and attach the above to the form on this page
Send it as a PDF attachment to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Refunds'
The process of refunding the credit on your account involves us investigating all past billing and transactions. Should this result in a change to the final balance, we will advise you accordingly.
If you are struggling with the form or file upload please use our Webchat function below.
- If your company has had a name change, please provide documents to prove this.
- If your company name does not match the account name on our records, you will not be able to claim the credit balance.
Once we have validated your refund, it may take up to 21 days for you to receive the funds.
* Mandatory fields